Question : Vb with Access - installable ISAM problem

I have made a set up in VB which will tranfer the data from my Excelspreadsheet to my Access database. For this I have used 8.0 msaccess object Library.
Now this application works fine on my PC, but when I try to run it in another machine with Access97 then it gives me an error of "unable to find Installable ISAM".As a result my data is not transferred.
I know this is strongly an Access problem because when I ran a macro which did the same task of tranferring the database on the same machine , it gave me the same error ie "unable to find Installable ISAM".
What does this mean???????
Please help.
The valid answer will be rewarded with reasonable points.

Answer : Vb with Access - installable ISAM problem

sanmath:
PLEASE MAINTAIN THIS QUESTION with a comment as to why the above requirements do not fulfill your requirement!!!

As per EE Guidleines it is YOUR responsibility / obligation as the questioner to bring this question to an Excellent "A" conclusion. As YOU have already abandoned one question.. and your grading history implys (All Bs)that you have yet to bring ONE question to a FULL and complete resolution.. your intentions here at EE are now becoming suspect. It is up to YOU to rectify this situation.

YOU are free to grade anyway you deem fit. But please review these Community Support tips before doing so:

--------------------------------------
Grading tips...

Tip One: Always give an 'A' grade unless you have a clear reason not to do so.

Tip Two: Before giving less than an 'A' grade, tell the Experts that the solution is less than excellent and what grade you are prepared to assign. Give them the chance to improve their response for a better grade.

Tip Three: Always post a comment when accepting a grade. Update the Experts and let them know that the solution worked and why it worked.

Tip Four: Give your time to the Experts. Experts Exchange is a completely free site for you. The only thing we ask of you is a small amount of your time when you are managing your questions. In exchange for your time you get some of the very best help available in the world. It really requires very little time to post a comment but the pay off is well worth it when the Experts feel appreciated - see Tip One.

Tip Five: Always post a response to every post that each Expert makes. This keeps the Experts informed of your progress and the current state of the problem. You will never regret keeping the Experts informed on the status of your problem that they are trying to fix.

That is it. If you will follow those five tips, you will get the most out of Experts Exchange - The Best Site On The Internet!

darinw
Community Support

--------------------------------------

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us