Question : Migration from NT4 PDC to 2003 AD... NT4 SP6 AWOL!

I've inherited a non-exchange environment where a NT4 server is the PDC.  I want to move the shop to at least 2003, but I have to get the PDC off of the NT box.  The PDC NT box hardware specs will not allow me to install 2003 on it.  My plan was to build a virtual NT 4 server (BDC) on another server, promote that one to PDC, and then upgrade in place to 2003.  That would put me in a position to build AD on another server.  Anyway, I said all that to ask this: where in the heck can I get NT4 server SP6 from?  I have the original NT server install disk, but it seems Microsoft has wiped the download of SP6 off the face of the planet!  Where can I find this elusive chunk of software?  (and please don't direct me to another Microsoft dead link site!)  Thanks!

Answer : Migration from NT4 PDC to 2003 AD... NT4 SP6 AWOL!

Google for "sp6i386.exe"; you'll have to judge the reliability of the offered downloads yourself (www.filewatcher.com/m/sp6i386.exe.35720696.0.0.html lists quite a few locations).
Size should be about 34MB

Titus_Hoon,
the download on the site you linked above links to Microsoft, and the size they list (47.68MB) is way off.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us