Question : Display Sharepoint documents name in Infopath form?

Good Day Experts,
I have a form that I want to use for sumbitting procedure changes. We currently have a few places where our procedures are kept. I want the user to be able to somehow specifiy the location or title of the current document needing changes. If everyone were like me I would simply add a blank text field and ask to copy and paste the link into the box. Unfortunatly even that my be to diffucult for some. Is there a way to populate  a list of document titles form a sharepoint document library. Maybe something that can be clicked on so that I would be able to know the title of what needs to be changed or replaced.
If anyone has a better way to do what I am trying to do by all means let me know, I am open to any suggestions.

Answer : Display Sharepoint documents name in Infopath form?

If you just want to get a list of existing document names in a document library it is pretty easy.

Create a receive data connection for the document library.  You will get a list of the default view which should include the file names.  Then you can use them in InfoPath just like any other data.  I have used a concatenation formula with the link to the library and the document title in hyperlink controls to dynamically create links to the documents.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us