Question : Completely confused about Live Sync

I'm completely confused about how to use Livesync.  All I want to do is make sure that the "shared documents" folders on two computers running XP Pro stay in sync.
  I'm using one Live ID on both machines.  
  For the life of me, I can't seem to get those two folders to sync up.  I did manage to get LiveSync to copy everything to a folder on the root of C: on the "remote" machine, but that's not where I really want the files to end up - they have to go be replicated where I want them. I think that proves that the communication between the two computers is fine.
  The "how-to" sections on the MS Windows Live site are paltry, and don't say much at all.  I'm really stumped.

Answer : Completely confused about Live Sync

Hi

Well, this is really a cool service.  I went ahead and installed the software on two computers and have got it working.  Everything seemed pretty straight forward.  One thing I noticed, did you right click on the sync icon on your task bar and go to more and settings.  In there you need to have check the box "allow remote access to this computer"?

Other than that, give me an exact example that is not working for you and we'll get it goin'.

Looking forward to your response.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us