Question : My Outlook keeps Crashing with this Event ID's 2000, 2002, 1000? Thanx for the help

Hey,

Outlook 2003 is starting in safe mode with this Event ID's 2000 source Microsoft Office 11, EeventID 2002 Source LoadPerf and EventID 1000 Source Microsoft Office As Errors and Warning , The PC is Running XP SP2, all so Keep in mind that Only Outlook is on 2003 version and word, excel are still on the 2000 version  
I hope the attach file help

Thanx for the time

Answer : My Outlook keeps Crashing with this Event ID's 2000, 2002, 1000? Thanx for the help

Hello TIO-Solutions,

Run this diagnostics on Outlook:
1. Reset the Outlook toolbar template. With Outlook close, do a search for and rename outcmd.dat file. Do the same for frmcache.dat and outlprnt files. Restart Outlook.

Outcmd.dat is located in C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook folder. It is a hidden file, so you have to unhide hidden files. Go to any folder and select Tools > Folders Options > View. Check "Show hidden files and folders". Click OK.

2. If no joy, register two important Outlook files. Go to Start > Run and type regsvr32 OLE32.DLL
Do the same for INETCOMM.DLL

3. If no joy, an addin could be interfering. Disable Outlook Addins.  Go to Tools > Options > Other > Advanced Options > Addin Manager or COMM/Addins and disable the addins.

If you cannot open Outlook, do a search for and rename extend.dat file.

4. Check if an external program running in the background is interfering with Outlook. Check Firewall, antivirus and other security programs, Yahoo and Google toolbars, and desktop search programs. Disable these programs one at a time.

5. Repair Outlook. With Outlook open, go to Help > Detect and Repair.

6. If no joy, repair Outlook with this free utility -  OLfix
http://www.olfolders.de/Lang/English/OLfix/index.htm

7. If no joy, create a new Outlook profile.
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/profile.htm

8. If no joy, reinstall Outlook.  Go to Add/Remove Programs and highlight Microsoft Office. Click on Install/Uninstall.  A menu will pop allowing you to choose repair or reinstall.

Hope this helps!
war1
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us