Question : No Netware NDS Trees detected

I am asking this related question because I just had a user encounter this same issue this morning after they were prompted to change their domain password.  During the last 3 years that we've been running SBS 2003 this has not occurred. After the password was changed this was the following message:
"No NetWare NDS trees were detected, unable to perform change password operation.  You may need to change your password separately on NetWare 2.X and 3.X servers that are not part of a password synchronization scheme. Use SETPASS (located in the SYS\\PUBLIC directory on NetWare servers) to do this."
After clicking Yes machine logged on normally. I found the original post and answer and took a quick look to see if I could find anything in the Network Connections and didn't see anything specifically having to do with Netware Network. Is there something specific I should be looking for? It could be that this may never occur again but as it being the first time, would this be indicating some behavior that I should be monitoring activity on this particular machine?

Answer : No Netware NDS Trees detected

Look in the control panel under add remove programs, then uninstall the netware client if you don't have any netware servers in your environment.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us