Question : No 2010 OWA Access - Side by side Exchange Servers (temporarily)

This is driving me crazy. For the record I really dislike SBS. Anyways. I migrated my DC, AD and Exchange to separate servers because SBS just takes entirely too long to reboot.

I finally got everything migrated from SBS 2003 to 2 Separate S2k8r2 Servers, one is the DC and AD, the other is Exchange 2010. everything is working except for OWA in exchange 2010. I can log in to OWA (sidenote, it's not a normal OWA screen, its a VERY basic screen that says Outlook Web App)

Once i sign in it says  

Your request couldn't be completed because no server with the correct security settings was found to handle the request. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.
Show details

Request
Url: https://ex01:443/owa/auth/error.aspx
User host address: 192.168.15.200
OWA version: 14.0.639.21

i'm really confused. i read apparently i need to make a legacy address for Exchange 2010 to live nicely beside Exchange 2003? I just want to decommission both SBS 2003 and Exchange 2003 but i'm afraid to do it with out having access to my email. Also i'm unable to connect to the Exchange 2010 server through Outlook when i try to add it as an account. When i type in my exchange server EX01 and then do check name it pushes it back to my Exchange 2003 Server EX.

OWA on the Exchange 2003 server on SBS 2003 works like a charm. I just want to get rid of SBS all together.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Answer : No 2010 OWA Access - Side by side Exchange Servers (temporarily)

We have set legacy url only to proxy the request from ex 2010  to 2003 for mailbox in ex 2003 , so when do not have 2003 it will not effect 2010.

you will have to change the dns settings so that it resolves yor exchange 2010.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us