Question : Computer Browsing (My Network Places)

In a clients' network, they have a 2003 Server configured as a DC, AD, GC, DNS, DHCP, and WINS Server For Domain1.local and connected via a Full Time VPN they have a Newly Added Server 2008 Configured as DC, AD, GC, DNS, DHCP, and WINS Server for Domain2.local

Domain 1 uses 192.168.100.x for its subnet
Domain 2 uses 192.168.1.x for its subnet

There's a 2-Way Non-Transitive Trust configured between the 2 domains, as well as DNS Reverse Lookups between the 2 network subnets
I've added added secondary Foward Lookups between both DNS Servers.

WINS is configured on Both Servers and I can resolve them both by name (Illustrated in WINS SnapIn).

I can ping both servers and workstations either local or across he VPN.

My issue are this:
From Domain 2 (Remote over the VPN), the servers and workstation and see and browse domain1 from My Network Places.

From Domain 1 (Local Domain) neither the server or the workstations can see Domain2 in My Network Places. However, if I type \\ServerName of Domain2 Server it shows all of the shares and I can map a drive successfully.

Any ideas as to why I can view remote to local but not local to remote via the Network Places?

In addition when I perfomed a Browstat -v on my domain I got the following results (Illustrated in the Browstat-v).

I've been working at this for a while. Any thoughts?

Answer : Computer Browsing (My Network Places)

They should be replication partners.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us