Question : Constant Username and Password Pop up in Exchange 2007

Arround three weeks ago I installed a new SBS 2008 Server running Exchange 2007.  All worked 100% flawless for the first few weeks and all of a sudden these past few days I get a constant pop up when opening any of the Outlook 2007 clients asking for a username and password.  I had set up the A record for the Remote web workplace as remote.domain.com.  The username and password prompt that is coming up shows this remote.domain.com at the top.  I have tried disabling Outlook Anywhere at the client machines but it still does it.  All machines also fail the autoconfiguration in Outlook as well as using the Outlook Out of Office Assistant .  The simple work arround is to press cancel to the username and password prompt, then it shows "Need Password" at the bottom right hand side and then hitting Send/Receive connects to Exchange with the message "Online with Microsoft Exchange".  The pop ups are poping up regularyl again though a few minutes later.  Nothing new has been installed except for some security patches from Microsoft.  The remote web workplace is working when typing in https:\\remote.domain.com.  I cant find anyhting in the Event viewer and the entire system runs 100% flawless otherwise.  Any ideas ?  I am at a loss.

Answer : Constant Username and Password Pop up in Exchange 2007

Make sure you update the Exchange server 2007 with update rollup 9.

You can do it from SBS management console and update it and reboot the machine. That should fix the issue.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us