Question : Exchange 2007 problems

I'm setting up an Exchange 2007 server along with the Exchange 2007 Edge Transport Server.  I've imported the Synchronization settings into the Exchange box from the Edge Transport server, and all the connectors build without a problem.  However when you try to send an external email, the email gets stuck in the Queue bound for the Edge Transport Server.  It reports the error as, "451 4.4.0 Primary Target IP address responded with: "." Attempted failover to alternate host, but that did not succeed.  Either there are no alternate hosts, or delivery failed to alternate host."  From the command Shell I've forced a synchronization as well as tested the synching between the servers, and all tests pass succesfully.  Also worth mentioning is there is another queue, the "SmtpToTiRg" that sends messages to the existing 2003 Exchange server.  This Queue also has several frozen messages.  None of these servers are in production, but I'm not really sure where the problem is.  Anybody have any ideas?
Thanks,
-Kris

Answer : Exchange 2007 problems

Hi

Try to create a new connector where the Exchange 2007 can relay on 2003 with exchanger authentication

One example:(change the anonymous example to Exchange users)
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb232021.aspx

And also try to run the tool to check email(msg) sending

Jail
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us