Question : Outlook constantly crashing when ACT! 2005 is installed

Hello there, this is my first post here due to coming to a halt with a problem i am having.
After installing a shared database made in ACT 2005 on 5 computers I found that one computer's install of Outlook 2003 was crashing over seemingly random actions. After running the inbuilt repair facility I uninstalled ACT on the single PC and outlok was fine again. To counter the problem I tried uninstalling Outlook 2003 and installed 2007 in its place and then installing ACT again, but still outlook was crashing. I tried removing ACT again to see if it was Outlook 2007 which was the issue but yet again it was just fine without ACT installed on the system. The last thing I tried doing was a back up of the .pst files and a total uninstallation of the whole of office, then deleting Program Files\Microsoft Office folder and performing a CCleaner scan and clean up. I cannot fix this problem and really need to sort this problem out soon.
Any help or advice will b gratefully recieved.
Thanks, James.

Answer : Outlook constantly crashing when ACT! 2005 is installed

Hi GLComputing - thanks very much for all the help you've kindly given, i've tried basically everything with this now frankly outdated software I can find and think of. Yesterday I tried a demo version of the new 2008 ACT by sage and all the problems are solved, so I think we will be upgrading to it very soon. Thanks all the same.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us