Question : Local hotels details & prices Access Database

Hello Experts

I would like to have an access database that would give me the ability to add any new local hotel details and room prices ... also another table which will include clients who would book for those hotels.

Then the access database will make reports for each hotel of the clients who have booked in monthly period or after each 2 weeks.
in the future after adding lots of hotels, I would like for this database to be searchable in order for me to find any hotels in an easy and quicker way then phone call the hotel and ask for their prices each time.

Is that easy to make?
Thanks in advance

Answer : Local hotels details & prices Access Database

As I said, you're not going to find anyone here who will do your work for you. It's a pretty straight forward approach, however:

1) Build a table to house your hotels. You'd need fields such as HotelName, HotelAddress, etc etc.
2) Build a table to house your clients. You'd need fields such as FirstName, LastName, Phone etc etc
3) Build a table to "join" those two tables (since a client could stay in more than one hotel). This table would include the Primary Key values from tblHotel and tblClient, and would also include the Date, LengthOfStay, PricePaid etc

Now when a Client stays at a Hotel, you would add a new record to the last table, where you would "relate" the records from tblHotel to tblClient.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us