Question : Error 607

A user is attempting to print a Visio 2003 file.  When they attempt to print to a certain printer, they get an error message  "An Error (607) occurred during the action Print.  There has been an error queuing your print job."  However, when we change it to another printer, it file prints as it should.

Answer : Error 607

Are your print drivers the most current version?  

Also - there is perhaps a partial solution found here - although it says it still didn't fix Visio - you could give it a try:
http://help.lockergnome.com/office2/Error-607-occured-action-print--ftopict761188.html

I eventually found that the issue was indeed outside of Visio. Many applications could not print to the plotter, but Visio was
the only one that reported an error. Part of the problem was an extra set of registry entries in the area
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Print\Environments\Windows NT x86\Drivers\Version-3\HP DesignJet 1055CM PS3]
I deleted these and afterwards could print a test page - but still visio & other applications could not print.

programming4us programming4us