Question : Code: 0x80012017 The package path referenced an object that cannot be found: "\Package\Subplan.Disable"<wbr />

I first noticed the problem when SP3 for MS SQL 2005 would not install. Then after some investigation I realized none of my scheduled jobs would run.  The scheduled jobs get the following error message:

Executed as user: Domain\Administrator. Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility  Version 9.00.4035.00 for 32-bit  Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2005. All rights reserved.    Started:  8:30:08 AM  Warning: 2009-03-24 08:30:10.37     Code: 0x80012017     Source: Test      Description: The package path referenced an object that cannot be found: "\Package\Subplan_1.Disable". This occurs when an attempt is made to resolve a package path to an object that cannot be found.  End Warning  DTExec: Could not set \Package\Subplan_1.Disable value to false.  Started:  8:30:08 AM  Finished: 8:30:10 AM  Elapsed:  2.344 seconds.  The package execution failed.  The step failed.

I get a similar error on all my scheduled jobs.  I have tried re-creating the jobs but I get the same result.  

One other piece of information that may be related, When SQL was originally installed this server was simply a member server of our ADS domain.  A few months ago it was promoted to be a domain controller.  After the promotion everything continued to function.  It wasnt until the failed attempt of SP3 that everything stopped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Answer : Code: 0x80012017 The package path referenced an object that cannot be found: "\Package\Subplan.Disable"<wbr />

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling SQL to solve the issue.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us