Question : No Active Network Adapters Found - Pending Changes may disrupt network Connectivity

On applying / Creating a virual network a warning screen came up stating that "This computer may lose it's network connection while the changes are being applied.  These changes may also overwrite some static changes. If this happens you must reapply the static changes to restore network connectivity.  On accepting the warning the Microsoft Hyper-V Server's network adapter appears to have been disabled.  "No active Network Adapters Found".  The Hyper-V server only having a command prompt I dont know how to activate the Network card.
Option Number 8 in Server Configuration SConfig.cmd just brings up the menu again.

Additional information -  Have established that the local IP Address is blank.  I want to activate the NIC and set it's IP to 192.168.16.20

Answer : No Active Network Adapters Found - Pending Changes may disrupt network Connectivity

To Close!
Untill the next problem!

Hi All.

This problem has been resolved Thank You.
This is a study lab for myself and obviously by the time I got to this point things were very messed up.

I have wiped the server clean and did a very careful installation of Hyper-V server and John Howards HVRemote.   I must have learnt something along the way as the Virtual network appears to be up and running.

Now to go and set up the Virtual machine, add a Windows Small Business Server 2008 as the Guest operating system and apply Integration services.

Thanks Heber
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us