Question : How automatically Rightfax a report via a MS Access Macro/VBA

Hello all,
I currently use this code to save reports to specified folders where the end users can go out and retrieve them.  I have a few off-site people that don't seem to have the ability to open a SNP file and are used to getting their reports faxed to them via Rightfax.  Can someone tell me if it's even possible to do this when I have Lotus note open, and if so, how I would need to modigy my code for this.  I want to try to minimize the amount of interaction I have with the database, so if I could code this so that it populates the recients information, that would be great.

Thanks

Answer : How automatically Rightfax a report via a MS Access Macro/VBA

I sympathise with you and Etsherman in feeling that your users *shouldn't* want you to send it by fax.  Unfortunately, I've never had much luck with that approach :-)

You might check out this thread with sample code for using VBA to send attachments via RightFax.  It assumes you have necessary credentials to access your inhouse RightFax server, and that you have installed the RightFax API object libraries.  Both of those should be available from the administrator of your inhouse RightFax system.  The library files should also be available from Captaris (the RightFax publisher).

http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1416618&Main=1416512

You'll need to adapt it to your own internal configuration, of couse.

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us