Question : Select multiple Access records question.

Currently I have a report form, it's the most basic Continuous form. If there are five records on the form, then user needs to double click the line so that they could open the report. They could not select multiple records and open these seperate reports at one time. My question is: what's the quickiest way to enhance the form so that users could select multiple records on the form and open multiple reports at one time? Do I need to add a "selected" field in the form query? Any detailed steps will be appreciated.

Answer : Select multiple Access records question.

If you have the record selectors property set to yes, you can select continuous blocks of records and then use Me.SelTop & Me.SelHeight in the form click event to determine which records are selected. If you want to select random records (non continuous blocks of records), you either need to add a "selected" field to one of the underlying tables or use a collection to store which records are selected.  See  www.thenelson.name/#ReportFormTricks, "Select checkboxes using collection" to see how to use a collection.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us