Question : TS WEB ACCESS Certificate Error Outside Network

I have just finished installing a new SBS 2008 Server using Hyper V to run a terminal Server inside the SBS 2008 Server.  I have purchased a security certificate for remote.domain.com (For the SBS Server) and Remote Web Workplace works flawless without any certificate warnings.  I have now also installed TS Web Access and added this to IIS to get access to it externally via https\\remote.domain.com/ts and the site comes up when outside the network.  When I try to use any of the web applications but most importantly Remote Desktop Connection to connect to the Terminal Server I get a logon prompt and after entering my credentials I get:

Your Remote desktop connection failed because the remote computer cannot be authenticated

The remote computer could not be authenticated due to problems with its security certificate.  It may be unsafe to proceed.  

Certificate Name: TERMINALSERVER.SBSINTERNALDOMAINNAME.LOCAL

Certificate Errors: The following errors were encountered while validating the remote computer's certificate.  The certificate is not from a trusted certifying authority.

You cannot proceed because authentication is required.

I have tried installing the SBS Certificate that it creates during install on the remote workstation but no luck.  
Could the issue be with the Certificate or the way that the TS Gateway is setup to see the Terminal Server?  It all works wonderful inside the network.

Answer : TS WEB ACCESS Certificate Error Outside Network

Yes without this you are not using SSL so all usernames and passwords are sent in clear text.

Ots not supported because of the networking requirements of both systems. Buying another server is one option as detaild in my first post.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us