Question : Outlook 2007:  How to build a custom button on Client Outlook ribbon to add a message to the blocked sender list, and move the message to the hidden message box

Reference:  Outlook 2007 - Client side coding:  
How to build a customized button on Client Outlook ribbon so the user can do the followings:
1.  Highlight a message in the inbox (that the user wishes to add to the Blocked sender list)
2.  Click on the customized button (<== THis is the main question:  how to buidl this button and its code behind this event) on the Ribbon.  This action will do the following:
   *  Add the sender of the highlighted message to the blocked sender list
   *  Move the highlighted message(s) from the user's INBOX to the hidden message box
   *  from that time on, any message from the same sender will be moved automatically to the hidden message list

The purpose of this task is to allow the user to mark the unwanted message(s) with less amount of clicks (only one click on the Customized button)

Answer : Outlook 2007:  How to build a custom button on Client Outlook ribbon to add a message to the blocked sender list, and move the message to the hidden message box

Sorry, but I have to object.  I provided a solution that does exactly what the author asked for.  I'm not in a position to control security settings in the author's environment and using VSTO was not in the original question.  I deserve credit for the solution I posted in comment #26315913.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us