Question : ASP.NEt Error : "An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file "

Hi Expets,
I get following error when i try to execute my asp.net application,

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The entry 'Login' has already been added.

Source Error:

Line 12:                   
Line 13:                   
Line 14:                   Line 15:                     header="" footer="----------------------------------------"
Line 16:                     formatter="Text Formatter" listenerDataType="Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.Configuration.FlatFileTraceListenerData, Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"

Source File: D:\AACRM\web.config    Line: 14

I already did some google bout the error message, and most of the solution i get is add , but this is not working for me.

Any idea?

Answer : ASP.NEt Error : "An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file "

I already solved this issues. It is virtual directory problem.
This site will explain everything.
http://www.devnewsgroups.net/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework/topic46653.aspx
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us