Question : How to copy rows from a table and put them in same table and joined to two other tables ?

How to copy rows in a table joined to two other tables ?

I three tables

tableA, tableB and tableC,
tableA and tableB is joined Aid-idA and tableB and tableC is joined Bid-idB

I want to copy from TableC the Rows (Cid = 1,  Name= Trek1, idB = 1 AND Cid = 2,  Name= Trek2, idB = 1 AND Cid = 3,  Name= Trek3, idB = 1) joined to tableB Row (Bid = 1, name = scene1, idA = 1)    and place them to the tableB Row (Bid =2, Name = Scen2, idA = 1)

How do I do this ?

TableA                         TableB                       TableC

Aid   Name                   Bid Name    idA          Cid Name     idB
 1     scan1                   1  scen1     1            1  Trek1         1
 2     scan2                   2  scen2     1            2  Trek2         1
 3     scan3                   3  scen1     2            3  Trek3         1
 4     scan4                   4  scen1     3            4  Trek1         2
                                     5  scen1     4            5  Trek2         2
                                                                      6  Trek1         3
                                                                      7  Trek2         3
                                                                      8  Trek1         4
                                                                      9  Trek2         4
                                                                    10  Trek1         5
                                                                    11 Trek2          5

Answer : How to copy rows from a table and put them in same table and joined to two other tables ?

insert into TableB
select TableC.Cid,TableC.Name,TableC.idB
from TableC  inner join TableB on TableB.bid=TableC.idb
 where  TableC.Cid in(1,2,3);
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us