Question : Telling Access to QUIT USING PROFILE FOLDERS!!

This issue has me boiling!!

I have a machine that is used by multiple users both at the local and domain levels.  This is a testing machine for all manner of s/w projects that I'm trying to write that require strict attention to WHO is logged in at any given moment

When MSAccess is installed it seems that MS has made it their own little private joke to load some of the the program components into folders that are part of the "Docs & Settings" folders for the user doing the install (generally an admin type)

When ever a new person logs in and uses MSAccess on this machine for the first time it creates a brand spanking new system.mdw ALSO in the privately owned and operated "Docs & Settings" folder of that user, INSTEAD of using a publically available folder like Acc97 used to do....

Who out there can tell me how to tell MSAccess to get it's freekin' act together and be a f---------- team player!!!

Is there a way to tell access to QUIT using the "Docs & Settings" folders for ANYTHING?

Short of an answer to the above I'll be happy to turn this into a discussion question on the matter and dish up the max points in splits!!!   (Cause I'm really P-O'd right now and I want to uninstall computer with a ball peen hammer.)

Answer : Telling Access to QUIT USING PROFILE FOLDERS!!

Not an answer, just some commiseration..... Understand your pain, as I just tried to see if a regsitry change would effect default systemDB folder location.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us