Question : My App can't find Crystal Decisions DLL after it is moved to another computer.

Hello,

I have an application built in  C#, Visual Studio 2005. The application runs fine after compiled on my develop machine (Visual Studio 2005 installed.)

Problem:
I installed the DotNet Framework 2.0 on a client machine. When I try to run my compiled app on the new machine, forms run fine but reports built with Crystal reports will not. This is the message that comes up:

"Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms, Version=10.0.3600.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system could not find the specified file.'"

I suspect a Crystal Decisions dll cannot be found. Shouldn't these libraries be in the Framework files?

I actually built most of this application using VS 2003. App ran fine on other machines as long as Framework 1.1 was installed.

Does anyone know why Crystal reports won't run in my App when installed on a different machine?

Thanks

Answer : My App can't find Crystal Decisions DLL after it is moved to another computer.

See the 4th post on the following page:
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=342423&SiteID=1
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us