Question : Upgrading Windows Business Vista to Windows 7 on a Sony Vaio UX series micro computer due to low HDD space

Hi,

As some will know I have a Sony Vaio UX micro computer. I have attached to this various external TB drives and have my MS Office & iTunes running on it.

My usual moan is about HDD space as I have about 256mb free! I can get this to about 1.5GB using C Cleaner and removing all the Microsoft updates.

The capacity of the drive I think is about 30GB. Not great I know.

I am running Windows Business Vista and am reading that Windows 7 may be good as it uses less operating system.

Can anyone offer suggestions as to whether I would be any better off with HDD space on C Drive. I don't need it for storage but cannot even put apps on the PC.

So..............if someone suggests that I add Windows 7 how can I install it as I am guessing iit will need space to cache?

Mnay thanks

Ady

Answer : Upgrading Windows Business Vista to Windows 7 on a Sony Vaio UX series micro computer due to low HDD space

Try this to minimize the size of your Windows Installation! http://www.vlite.net/about.html
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us