Question : SSRS 2008 images after text

I have a Reporting Services Report that I am trying to make look like a restaurant menu.  The way I want it to look is each menu item's description to be followed by a series of images, each one denoting attributes of the food (eg. healthy, new item, vegetarian friendly, etc)

It would look like this ([x],[y],[z] represent where the images would go:

Burgers
Regular Burger [x] [z]             6.99
Big Bacon Burger [y] [z]         8.99
Veggie Burger [x] [y]              7.99

I have accomplished this using a table but I cant figure out how to add the images.  Obviously I could add them as columns, but this isnt what I want, I want the images to immediately follow the name of the food, which are all different lengths.  

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or ideas.

Answer : SSRS 2008 images after text

Use the table as you are doing already. But in the first column of the table, drag and drop a rectangle. Yes, you can drop a rectangle into a table cell. Now inside this rectangle you can freely arrange other items, such as a textbox for displaying the food name, followed by two images.

If you don't add a rectangle into the table cell then the table cell can only display one item. But if you add a rectangle then not only can you add multiple items, but you can also freely arrange the items within the table cell.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us