Question : Trusted Sites button greyed out in IE7 for Windows 2003 Terminal Server domain users sessions

TS clients on a new Windows 2003 server R2 Terminal server have Trusted Sites button greyed out in IE7.\
No GPO is being applied in AD.  The local GP has not been modified.  Administrator account has full access to the IE security page/ buttons.  How can I enable adding trusted sites for all users of this ts server?

Answer : Trusted Sites button greyed out in IE7 for Windows 2003 Terminal Server domain users sessions

Actually, after working with Microsoft it was concluded by Microsoft that the problem was caused by a Windows Update to Windwos 2003.  The Default User profile had become corrupt.  I also found that there were some wierd user profiles with .WINDOWS appended to them.  The solution that has worked (not a true fix but at least a work around) was to take 1 profile that was correct and using the COPY TO feature under User Profiles overwrite the Default User profile.  This seemed to solve my problem.  The general consesus at Microsoft was to NOT delete the wierd .WINDOWS profiles since they just weren't sure why there were there.  As much as I don't like what happened, I must admit, Microsoft went the extra mile to help me solve this situation.  Hope this helps you
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us