Question : HTTPS forms loading slow or not loading at all. Using IE6, IE7 and firefox.

I'm viewing forms from the website Uconnect2.net over a secure connection.  I've tried using them over 2 different computer with IE 6 and IE7. Both are very slow to load and usually time out while trying to access any data from the database.  Firefox seems to load much faster, but still expirences long loading times and timeouts after a short period of using the site.  Firewalls and account settings seem fine.  Privacy settings are defaults, and all web settings have been reset multiple times.  Anyone have ideas?

Answer : HTTPS forms loading slow or not loading at all. Using IE6, IE7 and firefox.

Thanks for the info.  Do you have the option to bypass parts of the network to test this?  For example skip the server and firewall and go right to the router with one computer to see if the error still occurs?  If the problem doesn't occur then add back the firewall or server (probably firewall).  I understand this may not be easy to do and would not work for a long term set up but it would help to find the problem.

Let me know if you have a question about this.

bol
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us