Question : How to restore missing sort / filter menu in Access 2007 runtime version

We recently upgraded our MS Access 2002 runtime installations to the new MS Access 2007 runtime and have been very surprised to find it missing the sort / filter right click menu. This menu is still working fine when using the full version of Access 2007 and was also working fine in the old Access 2002 runtime. I've been searching everywhere for an easy solution and so far the answer seems to be to create a new menu from scratch. This really boggles my mind so I'm hoping one of the many experts here might know of an easier solution to restore the previous functionality.

Answer : How to restore missing sort / filter menu in Access 2007 runtime version

I'm pretty sure that's what you'll have to do. I'm really surprised that you could use the builtin menus in your 2002 runtime ... I was under the impression that NO Access runtime allowed builtin menus of any type. Besides, it's pretty simple to build a popup menu ...
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us