Question : Microsoft Front Page Forms ...

On my  Windows Server 2003, running IIS on the C: drive  -->  c:\inetpub\
Due to space, I had to move my default directory to my D: drive (Creating a Virtual Directory in IIS manager).  Anyway,   Now I have the problem that all my forms created in FP are not working.   I cannot remember how to reset this settings ... FP Server Extensions ? Website administration?    Can you help?  thanks.

Answer : Microsoft Front Page Forms ...

taken from http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/134/install-frontpage-server-extensions/

Extending Web Sites with FPSE
After you set up FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions (FPSE 2002) on your server, you must extend a Web site or virtual server with FPSE 2002 before you can open the Web site using an authoring tool.
You can extend the server one of two ways:
By using HTML Administration pages.
By using the install operation with the command-line tools.
Note: Extending a Web site does not configure any authentication methods. After installing FPSE 2002 on a Web site, you will need to configure an authentication method, such as Windows or Basic Authentication, before your users will be able to open or publish to the Web site.
Using HTML Administration Pages to Extend a Web Site
To extend a Web site using HTML Administration pages on Windows, use the following steps:
Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Microsoft SharePoint Administrator to open the Server Administration page.
In the list of virtual servers, click Extend next to the virtual server you want to extend.
In the Administrator box, type the user name for the administrator of the virtual server.
Click Submit.
Note: Using the HTML Administration pages gives you the most flexibility in choosing which options you want enabled after you extend your server.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us