Question : Exchange asks to authenticate to alternate domain after successfuly connecting

I have a client who processes e-mail for several different domains on their SBS 2008 server. I've set one particular user to have a different default reply-from address (on a different domain than the other users and a domain that is different than 'default'). When I connec to Exchange using RPC and Outlook 2007,  it asks me to authenticate to the domain which works. After that is connected, I get another pop up with the domain name listed asking for authentication. I've put in credentials and it continues to pop up. Outlook connects successfully and clicking cancel does not effect it. How do I keep this from happening, though?

Answer : Exchange asks to authenticate to alternate domain after successfuly connecting

If rollup 9 doesnt fix it see the section about enabling Kernel Authentication: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchangesvradmin/thread/0c94187d-bc97-4fa5-9413-e8762a25a360
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us