Question : Why the log-in time on our domain takes too long to log using my LAN port

Why the log-in time on our domain takes to long to log using my LAN port it takes almost 30 minutes to show the current settings on my deskop.  But when Im using my Wireless connection the log-in on our domain is past it takes only around 3 minutes.

I already did to restore my system on his previous configuration.
I also did uninstall and reinsttall the LAN driver
I aslo put an static IP on LAN

But stil the problem exist.  

Im using Toshiba Tecra A8 laptop. Can you help me to configure out why the problem above arised?

Answer : Why the log-in time on our domain takes too long to log using my LAN port

My assumption is that your login scripting is not working with wireless. Is everything the same functionally whether you are wired or wireless?

Also, if you login and logout multiple times while wired, does the 30 minute lag disappear? If so, perhaps it is a similar issue where your profile is being recreated on the server. That's really the only reason I would expect it to take that long would be transferring all the contents of your profile (My Documents, Desktop, Application Data, etc). Provided you are using roaming profiles, I would try logging onto a PC you have never used before and see how long it takes. I would imagine it would be a similar amount of time.

It should speed up to less than a minute or two after logging on twice. The first time you log-on, the profile on your PC is being created, and the Server is copy is being written to it. Then the next time you log-on, the local PC version is being copied to the server. After that just changes that are made are copied over on log on-and-off.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us