Question : Form has been closed : Infopath Sharepoint

Hiii,

I have wss 3.0 and i installed Forms Server 2007. So i got Infopath services. Now i would like to make Infopath form for sharepoint list.
i would like to make edit form so user can update sharepoint list from infopath form. And i have 20 sites and all sites has Projects List. so
i did one small form for testing. i used form compatibel feature. i tried to publish to sharepoint. And it can open from server but when i tried
from client coputer then i got error " Form has been closed".

So i would like to know the suitable step to create form and publish form. So which way is very suitable for me to develop and publish form?

Answer : Form has been closed : Infopath Sharepoint

A UDC is a universal data connection, so any data connections in your forms must be converted to a UDC and hosted in SharePoint.

You should not need to make your form full trust. This might be the issue since you would either need to sign it digitally or create an installation for the users.

Hopefully you have no code which should be the only reason to make it full trust, and again I would avoid this complexity if at all possible.  95% of solutions should not require code and can all be done with rules and actions in InfoPath.

Create a new form, place a couple fields on it and create a submit data connection to a library.  Leave everything default and publish and validate.  
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us