Question : Outlook 2007 wrapping text

When  creating an email in Outlook 2007 I can type a rather long sentence but if I save as a draft or even send, when I look at the formatting, it has become jumbled and condensed.  For example, what I just typed would look like this....

When  creating an email in Outlook 2007 I can type a rather long sentence but if I save as a
draft or even send, when I look at the formatting, it has become jumbled and condensed.  
For example, what I just typed would look like this....

I have tried setting page layout in Word as it is the default editor, but nothing changes.  I have set the maximum characters in Tools -> Options ->
Mail Format -> Internet Format & where is says to automatically wrap text, I have entered the maximum  value of 132.  I have even disabled the following: Tools -> options -> email options -> Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages

Some users do not have a problem with their text wrapping so short.  We have confirmed all our settings.  We all run Office 2007. The only difference is some of us are on XP and others on Vista.  We are running off of Exchange 2003, however we do not have access to the servers to verify any settings.  We also are automatically set to "plain text".

How can we disable emails from word wrapping and just allow to be the line break?

Answer : Outlook 2007 wrapping text

Try this:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=823921

Although it references Outlook 2003, the registery changes can be made in 2007. The registry key you will need will be 12.0 instead of 11.0
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us