Question : Tidy ways to handle multi-page forms in Access?

Hello all,
I am looking for some suggestions on handling multi-page forms in Access. Something that's neat and tidy preferably. I've used buttons on main forms to open the "second" page, I've played around with Tab Controls to setup tabbed forms/pages. I'm not really satisfied with either b/c the first tends to confuse users sometimes and the second just isnt that tidy and spatially pleasing. Is there a better way to do it or am I just missing something?

I'd like to use something along the lines of a tabbed form. Two tabs at the top for pages 1 and 2 respectively. Is there a way to make it look tidy though? I notice that I continually have to scroll up to view the tabs, Access seems to automatically hide them.

I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks.

Answer : Tidy ways to handle multi-page forms in Access?

I mean, for me, it comes down to how best to visually present your data.  In one application, I had the following database structure:

Many folders went in a box, and many boxes belonged to a project.  And every box has a label that has to do with the folders in the box and the project the box is in.  In that case, I had four tabs: Projects, Boxes, Folders, Labels.  This super-switchboard acted as the only form the user actually interacted with (other than some pop-ups and dialogs, etc.).  Once you chose a project on the first tab, you just kept working to the right, tab by tab, until it was time to print the labels.

This application was 100x more intuitive than the database it replaced, which was built back in Access 97, with no code, only macros, and you had maybe 15 forms, all maximized.  To get things done, you required tons of clicks.  Now, it was simple, all on one form.

Now, I'm not saying you need to go nuts and put your entire application on a single form with a tab control.  But I'm trying to say that it is possible to use tab controls very effectively, just as long as the form is designed for usability in mind.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us