Question : Access file to create a map with links.

Hi,

I am trying to create a access file that can locate a computer asset on a floor plan of a building.  I am using  I have drawings to a bitmap file  I What I want to do is to link a computer asset information to the rooms on the floor plan; where when I select an asset, the room where the asset is located becomes highlighted on the floor plan.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.
When i click on a hyperlink it should open the bitmap file and locate the seat where the machine is there.

Regards
Sharath

Answer : Access file to create a map with links.

bsharath,

If you go back to our original question:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Office_Productivity/Office_Suites/MS_Office/Excel/Q_23244964.html?cid=236#a21219622

I stated that I would help you through all the steps?

I am not saying that another expert could not help, but they would have to review all of our previous exchanges and Download all of the samples.
Another issue is that I personally agreed to helping you through this step by step, even at the advice of the Moderator to close the question.

It seemed that you could not get the grouped lines (rectangle) to resize and I was even willing to do it for you.

The points don't matter it's just that I volunteered to help you and it seems that you just gave up?

Can you explain?

JeffCoachman
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us