Question : Outlook 2010 Beta Product Activation Failed

I have a (legitimate) copy of the MS office 2010 beta suite, I have a product key. I entered it when I installed, I believe. When I start outlook, it gives me a warning that product activation has failed, and the title bar of the window is bright red. I click on the button to 'change product key' and nothing happens, the warning window simply vanishes. As I understand it, the beta expiration date is october 2010. any ideas? i'd like to get rid of this annoying red bar

Answer : Outlook 2010 Beta Product Activation Failed

Try this way .
its working on my system i m using office 2010.
Step 1: Open Microsoft Word 2010 Beta and click on the "File" tab. This will take you to the Backstage view. Next click "Help" in the set of tabs on the left.

Step 2: Click “Change Product Key” on the right side of the screen.

Step 3: Enter the Multiple Activation Key (MAK) displayed above. Please check the box to activate automatically or restart the app to activate using the activation dialog box.

Step 4: That’s all you need to do. Entering the MAK key in Microsoft Word 2010 Beta automatically activates all the Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta applications. Click on the "File" tab to return to the Document view.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us