Question : Array Usage In Access

I have never used arrays in MS Access but I have used them in Visual Basic 6.  There seems to be some differences.  I have a process that is taking an extremely long time due to having to read a file for each record processed.  There is a very liited number of records (less than 100) in the file so I would like to load them into an array one time and do my lookups against the array.
How do I accomplish this in access?  I know how to read and loop thru the file.  What I don't know how to do is define and dynamically load the array in Access.  In VB6 I would dime the array without a specific number of entries, read thru the file.  For each record in the file I would Redim the array and ad the new entry.  To get the total number of records in the array I could use the Ubound statement.

All I want to do is loop thru a file adding a new entry to an array for each record in a file.

Please demonstrate how I would accomplish this in Access.  This is very time critical so I am awarding the maximum points for an answer that demonstartes in detail how this could be accomplished.
Thanks

Answer : Array Usage In Access

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us