Question : eePC SSD space issue

I have a netbook ASUS  eePC 901 XP, where there are two SSDs:  one of 4GB (C: disk) fitted in the main board, and one of 8 GB (D: disk) in a small bord pluged by cononector in the main board. The problem is related to the C disk that is too small to have Windows XP, and all the updates. All the times, I receive a message warning that the C: disk is arrriving to the end of capacity.
Please could you tell me:
- Which software can I use to make a complete copy of the content of the C: disk to D: disk ?
- After this operation is concluded, how can I change the letter of the drivers, in order to assign "C" to D: disk and "D" to C: disk ?

After this operation, I will have the Windows XP running on the SSD of 8GB.
Seems it could work. What do you think ?

Answer : eePC SSD space issue

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toshiba-1-8-30GB-HDD-MK3006GAL-CF-PATA-5MM-Hard-Drive_W0QQitemZ250490815805QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Drives_Storage_Internal?hash=item3a526a853d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

The above link is an eBay auction where you could have purchased the 1.8" drive. They may not have 160GB drives in that size, but you can definitely get a drive larger than 4 or 8GB.

The best thing to do is go to eBay.com and watch for the best deals on 1.8" drives. Pick the one you think is best and make sure the seller has a good rating.

There may be other locations online to purchase them, but you would have to use Google to find them and eBay would be my first choice.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us