Question : How Do I make a bootable Nt CDROM, for install and example of unattend install files

I want to Make a cd that I can install NT with in an unattend mode, any thoughts?  I want to be able to
boot the Pc with this cd also.

Answer : How Do I make a bootable Nt CDROM, for install and example of unattend install files

chenqjian,

That is an answer?  I thought his question was how to "make the CD bootable" not how to "Boot up and use a CD"!

To make the CD bootable, you must copy the following files to the root of the directory you are going to burn your CD from:
All of the files from a newly formatted and "sys'd" DOS or WIN95 diskette.  (Make CERTAIN to copy the "Hidden" files as well as the visible ones.

An appropriate Autoexec.bat file to start WINNT and point it to the appropriate unattended installation files.

The "Unattended Install" files you have created, unless you intend to put them on a diskette.

When all of that is done, you should be able to burn the CD and boot from it, provided that the CD-ROM is bootable and bios is configured to boot from it.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us