Question : Putting Circle or Bracket, around the correct answer in a Report.

I have a combo box contaiing the following:

VType combo

Car / PickUp,
Bus / Trailer,
Mobile Home / Hotel

In designing the "Details" section of my report, I listed these three combo options in a strainght line and separating them with a Comma and as using "unbound text" as follows:

(1). Car / PickUp,   (2).  Bus / trailer,   (3). Mobile Home ' Hotel  (under VType Combo)

I have a Master Table called "tblMyData" as follows:

ID       Service                      VType                  Charge         Date
1        CarWash                    Car / PickUp          $2.00          10/01/04
2        Engine Oil Chane         Bus / Trailer          $15.00        10/02/04
3        TuneUp                      Car / PickUp           $12.99        10/02/04
4        Car Wash                   Car / PickUp           $2.00          10/06/04

In Printing out a record of Service, I want a VBA function that will indicate the type of VType (from the VType Combo Box)
and CIRCLE IT OR AT BEST put a bracket arond the correct VType that was serviced (from the list of VType Combo Box)rvice that was performed say on 10/06.04 (from the VType list above).

I have already designed the report and it's working fine with dates and everything EXCEPT CIRCLE or  a BRACKET AN UNDERLINE, BOLD TEXT etc., around the choice of VType answer as shown below assuming that Car / Pickup is the correct answer that was serviced as a :CarWash" on 10/06/04. (see below as I wanted it).

(Car / PickUp),   Bus / trailer,   Mobile Home ' Hotel  

NOTE: There is a BRACKET around Car / PickUp in BOLD AND UNDERLINE TEXT.

Just something to indicate the correct answer in my report using tblMyData table above.

I will appreciate any suggestion.
Thanks.
Bill

Answer : Putting Circle or Bracket, around the correct answer in a Report.

Doh! Cut and paste error!  Sorry about that.  The false case of the if statement should set the font effects to false, of course.

Else
        '<--It's not a match -->
        L.Caption = L.Tag
        L.FontBold = False
        L.FontUnderline = False
      End If
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us